- Created by: tiacoles
- Created on: 14-01-16 12:09
- Aggression is learned through direct experience or learning from others.
- Children learn aggression through observation and witnessing punishment and rewards.
- Develop confidence in using aggression to get what they want (self efficacy)
- Bandura: Individuals must be able to form a mental representation of behaviour and anticipated rewards and punishments. If rewards outweigh punishments, it will be reproduced.
- Bandura Bobo Doll study
- Children watched aggressive or non-aggressive behaviour on a Bobo doll.
- They were then put in a room with a Bobo doll to test…