- What is crude oil?
- What is the process of separating crude oil into fractions and how does it work?
- What are the properties of long-chain moleculed fraction?
- What are the properties of short-chain moleculed fractions?
- What is an alkane and what is its general formula?
- What are the first three alkanes and what are their structures?
- What does a line represent in these structures?
- What are the two types of combustion and what are their formulas?
- What gases can be released when burning hydrocarbons?
- What problems do these gases cause?
- When can sulphur be removed from fuels?
- Where do biofuels come from?
Similar Chemistry resources: