- Created by: FreyaRamsay
- Created on: 22-05-17 13:21
- Shari'ah law
- Islamic law sets out how muslims should behave in order to live the life that Allah intended them to live.
- Some countries have legal systems based on sharia law e.g Aaudi Arabia and Iran
- Most muslims belive that if someone breaks the law they should be punished by law, but they will also have to answere to Allah on judgement day.
- Most muslims belive in justice and therfore belive that criminals should be treated justly and given a chance to reform.
- However some muslims belive in some of…