- Total number of particpants equal to 10047.
- The samples came from 33 countries.
- Six contienents and five islands were represented.
- The samples varied in size from 55 in Iran, to 1491 in the US mainland sample.
- The age of particpants in the sample groups ranged from 16.96 years in New Zealand, to 28.71 in West Germany. The mean age of the overall sample was 23.05 years.
- The sampling technique used in:
- Estonia, one sub-example consisted of couple applying for a marriage lincense.
- Venezuela, the sample consisted of every fifth household in a series of neighbourhoods that varied…