- Created by: Finpoppy1
- Created on: 04-09-21 13:47
The choices you make in life will have an impact on your health and wellbeing.
- Goverment guidlines state that daiy calorie intake should be 2500 calories for men and 2000 calories for women.
- Making poor dietary choices could resulet in a number of negative effects including anorexia, obesity and diseases caused by lack of nutrients, such as rickets, scurvy, and osteoporosis.
- Goverment guidlines recommend that 5 to 18 year olds do one hour of exercise every day, seven days a week.
- The benifits of this include a reduced…