- Created by: naomi2310
- Created on: 22-12-14 23:02
Explain Briefly, giving an example what is meant by 'Evil' (2 marks)
- 'Evil' is the opposite of good, a force or the personification of a negative power that is seen in many traditions as destructive and against God. An example of evil is murder.
'Explain what problems are caused for religious believers by the existence of suffering' (4 Marks)
- Suffering questions the existence of God. How can there be a loving and all powerful god if suffering exists. Mention the inconsistent triad. Why do innocent peple sufer. If god is 'omniscient', his knowledge brings responsibilty with it. Suffering raises problems for theists who think that God is benevolent, omniscient and omnipotent.
'Evil proves that there is no God.' Do you agree, give reasons for your answer, showing that you have thought about more than one point of view, refer to religious arguments in your answer.
- You need to 'FARM' and 'PEEL' each point e.g...
- For - Evil proves that there is…