Plasma is the liquid bit of the blood and carries nearly everything
- Red/White Blood Cells and platelets
- Digested food products
- Carbon Dioxide from the body cells to the Lungs
- Homones, which act as chemical messengers
- Heat Energy
Red Blood Cells have the Job of carrying Oxygen
- Red Blood Cells are small and have a biconcave shape ehich gives a large surface area for absorbing and releasing oxygen.
- Contain Haemoglobin, called oxyhaemoglobin when it reacts with Oxygen.
- They don't have a Nueclus, so more space.