- Created by: Nicole
- Created on: 24-01-11 17:42
The filter model
-Kerchkoff and Davis (62)
- Model proposes that relationships develop through different filters- different filters are important at different times.
- Potential partners are filtered to those we consider potential partners.
- Filter 1- similarity of social variables
- Filter 2- similarity of attitudes and values
- Filter 3- complementary of emotional needs- refers to how well people meet each others needs.
Strength of model;
- KERCHKOFF AND DAVIS (62)- longitudinal study of student…