Families are completely resposible for everything a child needs.
Families Provide Care for Children's Needs:
- A clean home with warmth and shelter
- Correct clothing for the weather
- Food, drinks, toys, books and health care
- A stable family relationship
- Love and encouragement
- Praise and Disapline
Families Need to Teach:
- Good behaviour
- Social skills and communication skills
- Pre-reading skills and intellectual skills
Family Roles - Who Does What?
1) In most families, some things are one parent's job
2) Traditionally, the mum looked after the house and the children while the dad went out to work…