- Created by: georgeantolin26
- Created on: 10-05-18 10:16
What is it?
- Obesity is a term used to describe somebody who is very overweight, with a lot of body fat.
- Increased body fat
- Increased rosk of risk of strokes, coronary heart disease , high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- Reduced life expectancy
- Extra pressure on joints and limbs
- Educate themselves on the disease to increase understanding
- Improve their lifestyle in a healthier way
Similar Health & Social Care resources:
Clients with Disabilities - definitions of disability, types of disability and causes of impairments