- Created by: Natalia Rnic
- Created on: 04-04-12 20:23
this may not apply to everyone as i have studied Christian Ethics as my religious ethics so if you are studying any other religion im afraid i cannot help as ive learnt this one.
Christian Ethics obtain 3 ETHICAL PRINCIPLES. It is MAINLY RELATIVE.
1) OLD TESTAMENT - the Jewish scriptures, 10 commandments (which moses recieved from God) - the old testament covers the grounds of Christianity.
2) JESUS - Love God, Love Thy Neighbour, Agape (unconditional love), Sermon On the Mount "Blessed are the peacemakers, blessed are the meak, blessed are the poor..."
3) ST PAUL - Made the majority of the New Testaments letters, Develop's Jesus' Teachings, His letters are written to the churches, romans, eg. 1 Corinthians 13 Love is...
4) SITUATION ETHICS. This principle is only slight, and so is not a major…