Special dietary requirments
- Being a vegetarian means you don't eat meat that has come from an animal however you still eat produce from an animal. For example vegetarians don't eat chicken, fish, duck, beef or steak however they will eat eggs, cheese and milk.
- Vegetarians often substitute meat for an alternative like Quorn which isn't from animals.
- Some people become vegetarian for many reasons. For example it may be a family tradition, their religion, they may not like meat, they may not like the process of killing animals.
- Some vegetarians will not eat meat all together, they receive proteins from produce like nuts and pulses.
- Vegans are people who do not eat any produce from animals…