- Created by: rossbrooks123
- Created on: 18-05-16 17:24
A healthy diet should be a balanced amount of nutrients that you eat.
A healthy diet:
- A suitable healthy diet should have no or very little fat and sugars.
- Low in salt
- Low in sugar
- However it should be high in fibre
If you have too little of the required nutrients then you could have health problems and if you consume too much fat, sugars and salt then this could also lead to health problems.
The eatwell guide:
- The eatwell guide is the updated version of the eatwell plate. The eatwell…