- Created by: kayleigh herzog
- Created on: 01-06-15 17:54
Poulenc Context question
- Ternary form.
- Section A- bars 1- 25.
- Section B- bars 26-57.
- Section A1- bars 58-89.
- Coda bars 86-89- chromaticism and is atonal.
- Periodic phrasing at bars 1-4.
- Motivic development at bar 40 in the horm there is a fragmented version of the main theme.
- Some passages of chromaticism and chromatic scales- bars 86-87.
- Irregular phrasing at bars 53-55.
- Harmonisation of the melodic line in 6ths at bars 9-17.
- E flat major at bar 26 s unre;ated to the…