- Created by: KimNoel
- Created on: 08-02-19 14:16
3rd five year plan
What is it:
- started in 1962, focused on agricultue and industry, and trying to improve the economy.
- Started and drawn up by Chen Yun.
- The Great Leap was sped up in 1962, when Lui and Deng was put in charge.
- Broke up communes.
- More realistic targets were set.
- Economy improved in all sectors
- Closed down thousands of inefficient projects set up during "The Great Leap Forward". Meaning that people were focusing on icentives.
- Brought back centralised control.
- Mao accepted some responsibility as a chairman of the party for the mistakes made by the…