- Created by: Louisee_
- Created on: 19-11-19 20:41
Explaining the spectrum
- Way of displaying the ideological positions of political parties relative to others across an axis ranging from left to right wing.
- Those who want to change how society works and reform society.
- Includes beliefs like socialists further to the left, want to criticise capitalism and the free market.
- Includes more centre left people who wish to reform rather than remove capitalism.
- Describes people who support the status quo and order in society.
- Believe hierarchy is important.
- Support private property.