- Created by: Ememjulia19
- Created on: 17-03-17 11:04
1 strength of the behaviourist approach;
1) practical applications why?
2) what has classical conditioning led to?
3) How does systematic desensitisation work? (use key terms e.g conditioned response, conditioned stimulus, associated, maladaptive)
4) what is being replaced with the learned response
5) what does systematic desensitisation demonstrate about psychology and the behaviourist approach?
1 limitation of the behavioural approach
1) why is it over-simplistic?.... Nature vs nurture debate...
2) what do behaviourist psychologist believe about behaviour ?
3) classical and operant conditioning.... what do the ignore about biological approaches
4) one-sided view? this is a problem because .... (holistic )
5) why do many psychologist disagree with behaviorist psychologist?...( nature)
1) Free will VS Determinism debate
2) Behaviour is the product of...
3) the individual cannot be held responsible for their own behaviour.
4)Skinner's argument, free will is an illusion, factors that are out of the person's control
5) why do humanistic psychologist argue with this view?