- Created by: yasmin3.1415
- Created on: 19-10-19 21:18
The numbers are so tiny when dealing with microscopy that you need standard from.
- Microscopes let us see things that the naked eye won't let us. The techniques have developed with knowledge and technology.
- Light microscopes use light and lenses to form and magnify an image.
- Electron microscopes use electrons to form an image. They have higher magnification than light microscopes and higher resolution.
- Resolution is the ability to distinguish between two points so a higher resolution gives a sharper image,
- Electron microscopes lets us see way smaller things im more detail, like the internal structure of mitochondria and chloroplasts. And even tinier things like ribsomes and plasmids.
Magnification= image size
Image size and real size should have the same units, if they don't you'll have to convert them both first.