- Created by: L. Ricketts
- Created on: 25-04-15 16:47
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
- this section is worth 70 marks -
- Multiple Choice Questions account for 20 marks
- there are 20 multiple choice questions
- Short Answer Questions account for 50 marks
- There are 10 short answer questions
- Answers to Section A questions must be written in the spaces on the examination paper and not in a separate answer book.
1 of 4
Answer ONE question from a choice of TWO questions.
This section is worth 20 marks.
- Students are advised to spend 25 minutes answering the Section B question of their choice/
- Answer must be written in the separate examination answer book provided.
2 of 4
2 hour exam
- Reading Time - 10 minutes
- Section A -
- 20 multiple choice questions - allow 1.5 minutes per question (30 mins)
- 10 short answer questions - allow 6 minutes per question (60 mins)
- Section B -
- 1 Longer answer questions - allow 25 minutes per question
- Final review/check - contingency time - allow 5 minutes
3 of 4
- Think/Plan before you write
- engage your brain before you pick up a pen
- Present your answers clearly
- Section B - use a clear paragraph structure, and headings (if appropriate)
- Write something
- and write legibly
- avoid missing out questions
4 of 4