Aims Of Georges Clemenceau
- Wanted Revenge
- Wanted To Make Germany Pay
- Wanted To Punish Germans For What They Caused
- Wanted To Weaken Germany So That Germany Would Never Be Able To Invade France Again
1 of 3
Aims Of David Lloyd George
- Said He 'Wanted To Make Germany Pay' Because It Was What The British People Wanted to Hear.
- He Wanted Justice
- He DIDN'T Want Revenge
- Wanted TO Expand The British Empire
- Increase British Trade
- Wanted TO Have British Control Of the Seas
2 of 3
Aims Of Woodrow Wilson
- Wilson Wanted the Treaty Of Versailles To Be Harsh, But Not To Harsh So Germany Would Never Recover.
- He Wanted His 'Fourteen Points' To Be Put Place During the Treaty Of Versailles.
- He Didn't Want To Be Involved In Any Other European Wars.
- He Wanted To Make The World A Safer Place.
- End War, Making Fair Peace
- He Wanted To Make A 'League Of Nations'
3 of 3