Globalisation Pro's and Con's
- Creates jobs around the world.
- Cheaper to manufacture and cheaper for the consumer.
- Better global communications.
- Increased trade.
- Children in places like India forced to work.
- Can be poor for the environment.
- Workers can be subjected to chemicals that cause poor health.
- Increased development gap.
1 of 2
Globalisation Key Terms
- Globalisation- The process by which the world has become linked for example by trade.
- Multinational- A large company with offices and/or factories in several countries.
- Trade- The buying or selling of goods.
2 of 2