Limestone and it uses
- Limestone is usually made of calcuim carbonate
- Limestone is widely used in building
- Limestone breaks down when we heat it strongly to make quicklime and carbon dioxide
- Some types were made from the remains of tiny animals and plants that lived in the sea millions of years ago
- Limestone is dug out of the ground in quarries
1 of 2
- some carbonates decompose when we heat them in a Bunsen flame.
- there is the same number of each type of atom on each side of a balanced chemical equation.
- the mass of reactants is the same as the mass of the products in a chemical reaction.
2 of 2