Slides in this set
What do you think and why?
· Ask yourself, `What is the statement
saying?' and, `What do I think about that?'
Then write down your own thinking about
· Read it carefully, think about it sensibly,
and write your own thinking clearly.…read more
Apply religious teaching or
· Show how religious teaching affects the
way you think, or give an example of
something that affects the answer you
· Make sure the links between religious
beliefs, teachings and practice are clear.…read more
What is another point of view?
· Think about other views not necessarily
just the opposite view! Comment on them
sensitively, and acknowledge their
contribution to the debate about the issue;
show you understand the other view.
· Make sure you consider other views or
ideas clearly and sensitively.…read more
Offer religious/moral teachings for
the other point of view.
· Make it clear how religious/moral
teachings also affect the alternative view
you have referred to. Show that alternative
views are also based on what those
· Show clearly that religious beliefs,
teachings and practise affect the views
people have on the issue.…read more