Slides in this set
· The manufacture and use of materials at the
· Develop new products and for food packaging
· Texture can be changed food stability and
spreadability improve with nano-sized crystals
· Flavour can be changed using bitter blockers and sweet/salt
· Nano-enhanced bacteria keep food fresher…read more
· Nanotechnology stabilises the nutritional
· properties of foods.
· Vitamin C nanocapsules in drinks release
· vitamin C when the drink is opened.
· Iron and omega 3 are not stable in liquids but
· in nanocapsules they release nutrition when needed to help people
with deficiencies such as anaemia.
· Nanocapsules can capture flavour and colour and release them
when food is ready to eat.…read more
· Study of new developments in materials
· They are developed through the invention of
new or improved processes
· They are altered to perform a particular function
· They are developed for specialised applications…read more