Slides in this set
Applying Ethical Theories to
Abortion and IVF
Homework: To revise for test on Friday. Using
the sheets provided and your notes.
The more notes you make now the easier it will
be in June.
EXAM IS ON 7th JUNE IN THE MORNING PHILOSOPHY
AND ETHICS…read more
Child is a gift Child is a right
God decides who has All women have the ability
children playing God to have children.
bad!!!! Women suffer
Infertility God's plan psychological trauma
Infertility Natural when they find out they
Selection Population. are infertile.
IVF treating a malfunction.…read more
You need to get into four groups.
You will then have to research and then present on
the ethical theory you get given.
You need to make sure the following is included:
1. A quick outline of the theory.
2. How the theory applies to abortion.
3. How the theory applies to infertility and IVF.
Feel free to use the board, role play, audience
· Explain the importance of the question
`when does life begin?'
· What is meant by the sanctity of life?
· What Bible teaching would you use to
explain sanctity of life?
· Explain whether you think a child is a gift
or a right? Give reasons.
· What are the main ethical problems raised
by IVF?…read more