- Created by: CharlGoddard
- Created on: 12-05-15 08:53
- When in the hospice Cassie will have a range of professional who will monitor and review her care. Explain why it is important that Cassie's care plan is reviewed and monitored regularly.
- 6 marks
- Her needs could change so it is important to regularly monitor and update the care plan.
- Her condition might even deteriorate and get worse.
- If the care plan is regularly monitored, her needs will be met more precisely through the review.
- Her medication might need to be changed to suit any changes in her condition or the medication not working/or she reacts negatively.
- She might have changes in her PIES- e.g physically she needs more support.
- To ensure that she is safe and at no risk- she might have a reaction to the medication
- It allows the client to raise any questions that they might have which will make them feel comfortable and feel valued.
Similar Health & Social Care resources: