- Created by: Eleanor_kittle
- Created on: 10-02-19 14:55
- Tide: Codes and Conventions
- Z-line and a rough rule of thirds
- Bright primary colours connote the positive associations the producers want the audience to make with the product
- Headings, subtitles and slogans are writhed in sans-serif font connoting an informal mode of address
- Informal mode of address - Comic ***** style image in the bottom right-hand corner with two women 'talking' about the product using informal lexis - 'sudsing wizz'
- The more 'technical' details of the product are written in a serif font, connoting the more 'serious' or 'factual' information that the '1,2,3' bullet point list includes