- The Calming of the Storm (4:35-41)
- Lake Galilee
- Jesus and his apostles went on a boat ride. When Jesus fell asleep a storm appeared. The apostles woke Jesus and asked if he cared if they died. Jesus calmed the storm and asked why they had no faith
- This story shows that you might not always think Jesus is there for you but he is. This story is testing peoples faith
- Early on in Marks gospel
- 'Be quiet! Be still! Why are you frightened? Have you still no faith?'
- Jesus and his 12 apostles
Similar Religious Studies resources: