- History -1923
- What happened: The german government did not have enough money to pay for costs of goods so they simply just printed more hower the value of the money went dow and thats were it caused problems.
- Cause: The Germans did not keep up with their payments and became to be in alot of debt problems and the french wanted them to pay.
- The walue of the money went down.
- People who worked all their lifes became beggers.
- pensions & savings lost their values.
- Hitlers Trial
- What happened:
Similar Ancient History resources: