- Obedience- Situational Variables
- Lack of internal validity : Orne and Holland
- Research Support: Bickman (1974)
- Cross cultural replications: Milgrams study was replicated. Miranda et al(1981) did it in spain
- Milligram proximity variation study they were in the same room. obedience rate dropped from 65% to 40%.
- Milligram mode his study to a run down building. Obedience dropped to 47.5%. before it was 65%
- Milligram got the experimenter to call the teacher which obedience dropped to 20%
Similar Psychology resources: