- Methodology evaluation terms
- Validity - Measuring what you claim to measure (Real life).
- Reliability - Getting the same results if you do a study again.
- Generalisable - Results can be said to be true of other people that the study is meant to represent.
- Objectivity - the researcher's own opinions and influences in a study do not cause bias.
- Subjectivity - the researcher affects the results with their own views.
- Credibility - the results and conclusions of a study are explained and people accept them
Similar Psychology resources: