- Egyptian surgery and anatomy
- Archeologists have found evidence that the Egyptian's knew a bit about bone structure, breathing, pulse, brain and liver
- Channel Theory
- Egyptian's believe that life was controlled by the gods.
- There was a breakthrough with surgery when doctors abandoned the ideas of spirits curing illness.
- They could dislocate joints and fix broken bones.
- Archeologists have found medical equipment
- They didn't have anaesthetic so they had to use herbal antiseptics.
Similar History resources: