- Data Protection the eight points
- Data must not be processed unless there is a specific lawful reason to do so - such as checking whether a person has a good record of paying b ack money borrowed on credit cards
- Data can only be obtained and used for specifified purposes.
- Data should be adequate , relevant and not excessive for the the specified use
- Data must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Data should not be kept longer than is necessary for the specified purpose.
- dATA SHOULD NOT BE TRANSFERED ABROAD EXEPT TO EUROPE
- DaTA HOLDERS MUST PROTECT THE DATA AGAINST LOSS
- Data processing should meet