- Consumption Rooms provide a Safe Place for Drug Consumption - Critically Assess the Value of Introducing such Safe Consumption Spaces for Drug Users in the UK.
- Purifying public spaces and taken these back which had been stolen by deviants and criminals.
- Amsterdam tried it.
- Found problem as attraction of dealers.
- Needed stricter admission policy.
- Can help prevent HIV spread
- Integration with other relief facilities and cooperation arrangements with the police.
- Clean needle exchange
- Working with NHS
- Drug Consumption Rooms - Innovative drug relief organizations
- Facilitates the use of drugs
- Encourages the use of drugs
- Social acceptance
Similar Sociology resources: