"Chemistry is really fun! Pay attention, learn the facts, and you will easily
enjoy your years studying it. Expect so many thrilling experiments that will
blow your mind! My favourite topic was learning about the world’s
atmosphere in the past!"
GCSE Chemistry resources by topic:
- Acids, bases and salts (284)
- Analysing substances (55)
- Atoms (145)
- Atoms and compounds (273)
- Calculations, moles and yield (176)
- Chemical patterns and reactivity series (167)
- Cooking and food additives (36)
- Crude oil, cracking and hydrocarbons (205)
- Electrolysis (115)
- Energy of reactions/Exothermic and endothermic reactions (186)
- Equilibrium (35)
- Extracting metals /The reactivity series (27)
- Functional groups: Alcohols, carboxylic acids and esters (11)
- Functional groups: Alkanes, alcohols, carboxylic acids and esters (144)
- Haber and industrial processes (115)
- Metals, metal ores and alloys (92)
- Nanoscience (52)
- Organic and Green Chemistry (78)
- Paints and oils (64)
- Polymers (96)
- Properties of hydrocarbons (18)
- Rate of reaction (133)
- Rocks, ores, metals and alloys (208)
- Structure and bonding (487)
- Testing and analysing substances (353)
- The Periodic Table (291)
- The earth and its atmosphere (188)
- The limestone cycle (127)
- The pollutants of combustion (42)
- Water hardness and solubility (189)
- Writing balanced equations (52)
- All »
Or choose by resource type:
- Crosswords (951)
Take a break with revision themed crosswords.
- Past papers (10,734)Real past papers and mark schemes to help you prepare for exams.
- Quizsearches (941)
A wordsearch that requires you to answer revision questions first.
- Quizzes (603)
Timed multiple choice quizzes for checking your revision.
- Mindmaps (578)
A series of connected nodes useful for charting relationships within a topic.
- Organise your thinking (70)
Timelines, grids charting causes and effects, character analyses and more.
- Flashcards (2,036)
Small question and answer cards, perfect for testing your memory.
- Shared resources (1,169)
Class notes, video lessons, slideshows and podcasts shared by our members.
- Revision cards (1,482)
Small cards (A5) useful for revising key topics and facts.
- Revision notes (1,273)
In-depth revision and class notes on subjects and topics.