- Created by: Tiula
- Created on: 11-04-10 16:29
1. Quantitative analysis tells you how much of something is present.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many types of ion must you identify in an ionic compound?
3. What is the test for calcium ions?
- add sodium hydroxide
- add nitric acid, then barium chloride
- add hydrochloric acid
- add nitric acid, then silver nitrate
4. What colour flame is shown when I put potassium in a bunsen burner?
5. What is the test and result for chloride ions?
- Add HCl, and chlorine given off
- Add nitric acid, then barium chloride - white precipitate
- Add nitric acid, then silver nitrate - white precipitate
- Add NaOH - white precipitate