1. Which of the following was NOT included in Hitler's foreign policy?
- Unite all German speaking people
- Defeat Britian
- Defeat Communism
- Abolish the treaty of versaillies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Country was not involved in WW1?
3. Which of the following is NOT a result of the Morcan crisis?
- Bitain and France's friendship was strangthened, they began secret military tasks
- Russia was left out and so was angry
- Germany were annoyed because they wanted a 'place in the sun'
4. When did Austria-Hungry declare war on Serbia?
- 30th of July 1914
- 1st August 1914
- 28th of June 1914
- 28th July 1914
- 28th of July 1918
5. Who was the 'Sick man of Europe?'