1. Which of the following is NOT a result of the Morcan crisis?
- Bitain and France's friendship was strangthened, they began secret military tasks
- Russia was left out and so was angry
- Germany were annoyed because they wanted a 'place in the sun'
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Country was not involved in WW1?
3. When did Hitler sign a 10-year non-aggression pact with Poland?
4. When did Austria-Hungry declare war on Serbia?
- 28th of July 1918
- 28th of June 1914
- 1st August 1914
- 28th July 1914
- 30th of July 1914
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Aliances were bad
- Country's felt threatened
- Alliances meant more competition to have strong country's backing you up
- No country's would want to attack because they feared being ganged up on (Balance of Power)
- If there was a conflict everyone would have to get involved
- Alliances created enemy's, you are enemy's with your friends enemys.