1. When did Austria-Hungry declare war on Serbia?
- 28th July 1914
- 28th of July 1918
- 28th of June 1914
- 30th of July 1914
- 1st August 1914
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these was NOT a term of the treaty of Versailles?
- Amry was limited to only 100,000 men
- The Rhineland was give to Britain
- Independant Poland
- Alsace and Lorraine were returned to France
3. How much of the globe did the british empire cover in 1900?
4. Who controlls the Black Hand Gang?
- Conel Kai
- Franz Ferdinand
- Conel Api
5. When did Hitler announced reamament?