1. At the end of the 1914 how many Dreadnaughts did Britian and Germany have?
- Britain - 29 Germany - 17
- Britain - 17 Germany - 29
- Britain - 19 Germany - 27
- Britain - 27 Germany - 19
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Austria-Hungry declare war on Serbia?
- 1st August 1914
- 28th of July 1918
- 28th of June 1914
- 28th July 1914
- 30th of July 1914
3. Which one of these was not an aim of the League of Nations?
- Enforce treaty of Versailles
- Force everyone to join
4. Which Country was not involved in WW1?
5. Which of these was NOT a term of the treaty of Versailles?
- Independant Poland
- The Rhineland was give to Britain
- Alsace and Lorraine were returned to France
- Amry was limited to only 100,000 men