1. When did Hitler sign a 10-year non-aggression pact with Poland?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT a result of the Morcan crisis?
- Russia was left out and so was angry
- Germany were annoyed because they wanted a 'place in the sun'
- Bitain and France's friendship was strangthened, they began secret military tasks
3. Who wasn't involved in WW1?
- Gavrillo Princip
- Zaar Nicholas
- Franz Ferdinand
4. Germany's ruler from 1888-1918
- Wilhelm I
- Wilhelm III
- Wilhelm II
5. Which of the following was NOT included in Hitler's foreign policy?
- Defeat Britian
- Defeat Communism
- Abolish the treaty of versaillies
- Unite all German speaking people