1. At the end of the 1914 how many Dreadnaughts did Britian and Germany have?
- Britain - 29 Germany - 17
- Britain - 27 Germany - 19
- Britain - 17 Germany - 29
- Britain - 19 Germany - 27
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Country was not involved in WW1?
3. How much of the globe did the british empire cover in 1900?
4. What were the Balakans know as in 1911-13
- 'melting pot' of Europe
- 'boiling pot' of Europe
- 'boiling point' of Europe
- 'melting point' of Europe
5. Which of these was NOT a term of the treaty of Versailles?
- Independant Poland
- The Rhineland was give to Britain
- Alsace and Lorraine were returned to France
- Amry was limited to only 100,000 men