1. what party did d'annunzio come from and seize Fiume in 1919 with?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. at local goverment level how many out of 69 provinces did the socialists control?
3. 1921 how many more peasants had land because of the 'wave of land occupation' ?
- 3.5 million
- 3.2 million
- 3 million
- 2.7 million
4. What should have Italy recieved in the Treaty of London?
- Austrian territory and North African colonies
- North African colonies and German territory
- Austrian territory and the balkans
5. which opposition group critcised the liberals the most for not getting what was promised in the treaty of london?
Similar History resources: