1. what helped the 'red threat'?
- russian revolution 1917
- lots of support from the church
- turati sometimes occupying goverment posts
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. how much support was there for the war?
- outstanding support
- most Italians were happy with neutrality
- extreme opposition
3. 1919 how many seats and percentage of votes did the socialists win?
- 156 seats and 32.4% of the votes
- 158 seats and 24.2% of the votes
- 160 seats and 32,4% of the votes
4. What should have Italy recieved in the Treaty of London?
- Austrian territory and the balkans
- Austrian territory and North African colonies
- North African colonies and German territory
5. how many italian troops died and were wounded at the end of the war?
- 650,000 died and 1 million were wounded
- 700,000 died and 1.5 million were wounded
- 1 million died and 650,000 were wounded
Similar History resources: