1. What should have Italy recieved in the Treaty of London?
- Austrian territory and the balkans
- Austrian territory and North African colonies
- North African colonies and German territory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what helped the 'red threat'?
- russian revolution 1917
- lots of support from the church
- turati sometimes occupying goverment posts
3. Which PM entered Italy in WW1?
4. did orlando resign after the mutilated victory?
5. Why was Caporetto so humiliating?
- 700,000 retreated 30 miles and 300,000 were taken prisoner
- 700,000 retreated a 100 miles and 300,000 were taken prisoner
- 700,000 retreated 69 miles and 400,000 were taken prisoner
Similar History resources: