1. What was the 'Mutilated Victory'?
- where they didn't recieve any African colonies from the treaty
- where they didn't recieve any Austrian territory from the treaty
- where they didn't recieve any German territory from the treaty
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. which political party was the biggest 'threat' to the liberals?
3. which was a stand out victory for italy in 1918?
- Vittorio Veneto
- territo teire
4. did italians have many victories?
- few victories
- half and half
- completely defeated
- lots of victories
5. The value of the lira fell to £30 in 1919 but how much did fall in 1920?
Similar History resources: