1. What was the 'Mutilated Victory'?
- where they didn't recieve any German territory from the treaty
- where they didn't recieve any African colonies from the treaty
- where they didn't recieve any Austrian territory from the treaty
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. which was a stand out victory for italy in 1918?
- Vittorio Veneto
- territo teire
3. which political party was the biggest 'threat' to the liberals?
4. how much did the national debt rise to from 16 billion?
- 85 billion
- 79 billion
- 50 billion
- 55 billion
5. Why was Caporetto so humiliating?
- 700,000 retreated a 100 miles and 300,000 were taken prisoner
- 700,000 retreated 69 miles and 400,000 were taken prisoner
- 700,000 retreated 30 miles and 300,000 were taken prisoner
Similar History resources: