1. how many italian troops died and were wounded at the end of the war?
- 1 million died and 650,000 were wounded
- 650,000 died and 1 million were wounded
- 700,000 died and 1.5 million were wounded
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which side did Italy switch to and eventually fight for?
- Triple Entente
- Triple Alliance
3. What was the 'Mutilated Victory'?
- where they didn't recieve any African colonies from the treaty
- where they didn't recieve any Austrian territory from the treaty
- where they didn't recieve any German territory from the treaty
4. 1919 how many seats and percentage of votes did the socialists win?
- 160 seats and 32,4% of the votes
- 156 seats and 32.4% of the votes
- 158 seats and 24.2% of the votes
5. 1921 how many more peasants had land because of the 'wave of land occupation' ?
- 2.7 million
- 3.5 million
- 3 million
- 3.2 million
Similar History resources: