1. Which of these women was on Manchester council, founded the Local Women's Trade Union League and set up a babies hospital in Burnage?
- Eleanor Rathbone
- Susan Lawrence
- Margaret Ashton
- Nettie Adler
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What roles could women fulfil after Forster's Act was passed?
- All of the above
- Member of a School Board
- Taking some school classes, like reading
- Teaching children about morals
3. When was the Corrupt Practices Act passed, which meant Parties had to recruit women as volunteers?
4. When was the first Women's Liberal Association set up, and in which city?
- 1883, Manchester
- 1881, London
- 1881, Bristol
- 1883, Bradford
5. When was the Education Act, or Forster's Act, passed?