1. Which of these did Margaret McMillan, on the Bradford School Board, NOT push for?
- Compulsory education
- Baths in schools
- Medical inspections
- Meals for hungry children
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were School Boards replaced with County Council Education Authorities, thus preventing women being elected?
3. When was the first woman elected as a Poor Law Guardian?
4. Which of these women, daughter of the Chief Rabbi, was on Hackney council, was a Justice of the Peace, and was on Shoreditch Juvenile Court?
- Margaret Ashton
- Susan Lawrence
- Nettie Adler
- Eleanor Rathbone
5. When was the Primrose League established?