1. Why is the term "prehistory" problematic?
- Different countries developed writing at different points in their history.
- It's too far back to know what really happened.
- Radioarbon dating only goes as far back as 40,000 years.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. A frequently occurring assemblage is indicative of a culture. True or false?
3. When is prehistory usually thought to begin?
- When people start speaking.
- When Neanderthals appear.
- When writing begins in a country.
- When **** sapiens appear.
4. Who coined the term "prehistory"?
- Heinrich Schliemann.
- Christian Jurgensen Thomsen.
- Daniel Wilson.
- Charles Darwin.
5. When did Darwin write his Origins of Species?