1. When is prehistory roughly thought to have begun?
- 6-7 million years ago.
- 7-8 million years ago.
- 20-30 million years ago.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of one of the earliest-found hominins?
- Australopithecus afarensis (East Africa)
- Sahelanthropus tchadensis (Sahara)
- Ardipithecus ramidus (various parts of Africa)
3. When is prehistory usually thought to begin?
- When people start speaking.
- When writing begins in a country.
- When **** sapiens appear.
- When Neanderthals appear.
4. Who coined the term "prehistory"?
- Daniel Wilson.
- Christian Jurgensen Thomsen.
- Charles Darwin.
- Heinrich Schliemann.
5. Which of these is an example of naming a culture after where it is from?
- All of the above.