1. Who coined the term "prehistory"?
- Christian Jurgensen Thomsen.
- Charles Darwin.
- Daniel Wilson.
- Heinrich Schliemann.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Darwin write his Origins of Species?
3. Which of these is an example of naming a culture after where it is from?
- All of the above.
4. What is the first written language discovered?
- Mycenaean Greek.
5. What is an assemblage?
- An early animal (including humans).
- An archaeological gathering of related finds, activities, peoples etc.
- An early human (not including animals).
- In lithic analysis, a defining characteristic of a lithic flake.