- Created by: Aednat
- Created on: 23-12-13 00:28
1. When did Darwin write his Origins of Species?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of naming a culture after where it is from?
- All of the above.
3. What is meant by "protohistory"?
- The point at which a certain country develops religion.
- The point at which a certain country develops writing.
- The point at which a certain country develops agriculture.
- The point at which a certain country develops dance.
4. What is an assemblage?
- An early animal (including humans).
- An archaeological gathering of related finds, activities, peoples etc.
- An early human (not including animals).
- In lithic analysis, a defining characteristic of a lithic flake.
5. Why is the term "prehistory" problematic?
- Radioarbon dating only goes as far back as 40,000 years.
- Different countries developed writing at different points in their history.
- It's too far back to know what really happened.