1. The Natufian culture (~11,000-8,000BC) shows recurring plastered human skulls in this limited time period. What is this an example of?
- A culture.
- An assemblage.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of one of the earliest-found hominins?
- Sahelanthropus tchadensis (Sahara)
- Ardipithecus ramidus (various parts of Africa)
- Australopithecus afarensis (East Africa)
3. What is an archaeological culture?
- The social stratification of a culture.
- Groupings of peoples, here in prehistoric times.
- How refined a group of peoples were.
- When an organism grows on a find; we can examine this to tell us about what they ate at the site when it was occupied.
4. When is prehistory usually thought to begin?
- When **** sapiens appear.
- When writing begins in a country.
- When Neanderthals appear.
- When people start speaking.
5. When did Darwin write his Origins of Species?