1. whats good about ground based telescopes?
- can be maintained and visited regularly
- helps see images
- detects anything wrong
- see stars and planets
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do some stars emit?
- visible light
- inferred radiation
- gamma rays
- radio waves
- ultra violet
3. what do ground based telescopes detect?
- visible light,raidowaves,microwaves
- X-rays,gamma rays
- radio waves,microwaves inferred
4. what do space based telescoped detect?
- visible light,inferred,ultra violet
- radio waves microwaves
5. what are telescopes used to detect?
- inferred light and any other eletromagnetic radiation
- visible light and any other electromagnetic radiation
- inferred light and visible light
- ultra violet and visible light