- Created by: cgeorge
- Created on: 14-04-14 20:07
1. What is solvent system I?
- ethanol: aqueous ammonia (conc) 70:30 (amino acids)
- ethanol: aqueous ammonia (conc) 70:20 (amino acids)
- ethanol: aqueous ammonia (conc) 70:30 (oxoacids)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Tube 9 gives a standard of what?
- the 2,4, DNPH of 2 oxo glutarate
- the 2,4 dinitrophenyl-hydrazone of pyruvate
- the DNPH alone
3. Tube 10, the reactants were none and none. What was the reaction?
- no reaction
4. What can we derive is in position 10?
5. Which of these is true?
- in this experiment, we separate amino acids on one plate using one solvent mixture and oxoacid derivatives on another plate with a different solvent mixture
- in this experiment, we separate amino acids and oxoacids on the same plate, due to the ability of one solvent mixture to separate these simultaneously.