1. Tube 9 gives a standard of what?
- the DNPH alone
- the 2,4, DNPH of 2 oxo glutarate
- the 2,4 dinitrophenyl-hydrazone of pyruvate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Tube 9, the reactants were oxoglutarate and the products are oxoglutarate. What was the reaction?
- no reaction
3. How are the 2, 4 dinitrophenyl-hydrazones of the oxoacids visualised?
- they are purple and can be seen directly
- they are yellow and can be seen directly
- they are yellow and can be seen when sprayed with ninhydrin (and heated)
4. Which of these is true
- Plate I is the amino acids, Plate II is the dinitrophenyl-hydrazones of the oxoacids
- Plate I is the dinitrophenyl-hydrazones of the oxoacids, Plate II is the amino acids
5. What can we derive is in position 7?