1. What equipment is used to measure out the known quantity of alkali?
- Measuring cylinder
- Volumetric flask
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the colour change seen when methyl orange is used as an indicator?
- Orange to red
- Yellow to red
- Orange to yellow
- Red to yellow
3. How do you work out concentration?
- c=n X v
4. Why is a rough titration carried out?
- To identify where the end point is
- To check the equipment is not broken
5. What is the colour change seen when phenophtalein is used as an indicator?
- Red to Pink
- Red to colourless
- Pink to purple
- Purple to colourless