1. What is the colour change seen when methyl orange is used as an indicator?
- Orange to red
- Yellow to red
- Orange to yellow
- Red to yellow
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is a rough titration carried out?
- To identify where the end point is
- To check the equipment is not broken
3. What is placed in the burette?
4. What equipment is used to measure out the known quantity of alkali?
- Volumetric flask
- Measuring cylinder
5. What is the colour change seen when phenophtalein is used as an indicator?
- Pink to purple
- Red to Pink
- Red to colourless
- Purple to colourless