1. Why is a rough titration carried out?
- To identify where the end point is
- To check the equipment is not broken
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you work out the number of moles?
- n=c X v
3. What equipment is used to measure out the known quantity of alkali?
- Volumetric flask
- Measuring cylinder
4. What is the colour change seen when phenophtalein is used as an indicator?
- Red to colourless
- Red to Pink
- Purple to colourless
- Pink to purple
5. How do you work out concentration?
- c=n X v