1. Which two substances join to form ACh?
- Acetyl CoA & Choline
- Acetic Acid & Cholinesterase
- Acetyl CoA & Citric Acid
- Acetic Acid & CoA
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which enzyme rapidly hydrolyses ACh after it has caused signal transduction on the post-synaptic terminal?
3. What is an end-plate potential?
- Repolarization of the post-synaptic terminal
- Repolarization of the motor end plate
- Depolarization of the motor end plate
- Depolarization of the post-synaptic terminal
4. What type of matter is contained within the dorsal horn?
- Grey matter
- White matter
- Black matter
- No matter what they tell us
5. How many sub-units make up the nicotinic type II receptors?
Similar Medicine resources: