1. True or false: increasing the frequency of stimuli will result in summation of the EPP and increased tension in the muscle?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following features allow the post-synaptic terminal to be an effective site of neurotransmitter reception?
- Complex junctional folds, large surface area & lots of receptors
- Simple junctional folds, large surface area & lots of receptors
- Complex junctional folds, small surface area & lots of receptors
- Complex junctional folds, large surface area & few receptors
3. What type of matter is contained within the dorsal horn?
- Grey matter
- White matter
- Black matter
- No matter what they tell us
4. What is a motor unit?
- A group of up to ten motor end plates
- A group of muscle fibres innervated by a single motor neuron
- A group of up to ten sarcomeres
- A single muscle fibre
5. Denervation is usually associated with what?
- Lesion of a lower motor neuron
- Lesion of an upper motor neuron
- Lesion of a sensory neuron
- Breakdown of a sensory synapse
Similar Medicine resources: