1. Where are the greatest potentials recorded?
- At the pre-synaptic terminal
- At the end of the muscle fibre (furthest from the NMJ)
- At the NMJ
- In the middle of the muscle fibre
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a motor unit?
- A group of up to ten motor end plates
- A group of muscle fibres innervated by a single motor neuron
- A group of up to ten sarcomeres
- A single muscle fibre
3. What is another name for a LMN?
- Beta motor neuron
- Gamma motor neuron
- Alpha motor neuron
- Delta motor neuron
4. How many sub-units make up the nicotinic type II receptors?
5. Which two substances join to form ACh?
- Acetyl CoA & Citric Acid
- Acetic Acid & CoA
- Acetyl CoA & Choline
- Acetic Acid & Cholinesterase