1. At the NMJ there are multiple terminal boutons. What is a terminal boutons?
- The vesicles that hold the neurotransmitter in the pre-synaptic membrane
- The site of neurotransmitter release
- The LMN
- The whole motor end plate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an autoimmune condition affecting nicotinic ACh receptors?
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
3. What are the two products of the metabolism of ACh?
- Acetic Acid & Choline
- Acetic Acid & Cholinesterase
- Acetylcholine & Ester
- Acetyl CoA & Choline
4. What is the NMJ?
- The point at which electrical activity is passed into neurons from muscles
- The point at which neuronal activity is transduced into movement
- The National Monkey Journal
- The point at which acetylcholine interacts with nicotinic type 1 receptors
5. True or false: a single AP will result in a single twitch?
Similar Medicine resources: