1. What is another name for a LMN?
- Alpha motor neuron
- Delta motor neuron
- Beta motor neuron
- Gamma motor neuron
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: a single AP will result in a single twitch?
3. Which of the following features allow the post-synaptic terminal to be an effective site of neurotransmitter reception?
- Complex junctional folds, large surface area & few receptors
- Complex junctional folds, large surface area & lots of receptors
- Complex junctional folds, small surface area & lots of receptors
- Simple junctional folds, large surface area & lots of receptors
4. What is the NMJ?
- The point at which neuronal activity is transduced into movement
- The National Monkey Journal
- The point at which electrical activity is passed into neurons from muscles
- The point at which acetylcholine interacts with nicotinic type 1 receptors
5. What range of muscle fibres can one LMN innervate?
- 10-1000 muscle fibres
- 1-100 muscle fibres
- 10-10000 muscle fibres
- 1000-10000 muscle fibres
Similar Medicine resources: