1. True or false: An action potential in the motor neuron will always result in a muscle contraction?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an end-plate potential?
- Depolarization of the motor end plate
- Repolarization of the motor end plate
- Depolarization of the post-synaptic terminal
- Repolarization of the post-synaptic terminal
3. What is the NMJ?
- The point at which acetylcholine interacts with nicotinic type 1 receptors
- The National Monkey Journal
- The point at which neuronal activity is transduced into movement
- The point at which electrical activity is passed into neurons from muscles
4. What provides the final output pathway from the spinal cord to the effector?
- Sensory neuron
- Upper motor neuron
- Lower motor neuron
- Afferent neuron
5. What is another name for a LMN?
- Gamma motor neuron
- Alpha motor neuron
- Beta motor neuron
- Delta motor neuron
Similar Medicine resources: