1. True or false: An action potential in the motor neuron will always result in a muscle contraction?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are the greatest potentials recorded?
- At the NMJ
- At the end of the muscle fibre (furthest from the NMJ)
- In the middle of the muscle fibre
- At the pre-synaptic terminal
3. What range of muscle fibres can one LMN innervate?
- 10-1000 muscle fibres
- 10-10000 muscle fibres
- 1000-10000 muscle fibres
- 1-100 muscle fibres
4. Activation of the nicotinic type II receptors causes what?
- Opening of voltage-gated sodium channels
- Opening of voltage-gated calcium channels
- Activation of G-protein coupled sodium-dependent receptor
- Activation of G-protein coupled calcium-dependent receptor
5. True or false: increasing the frequency of stimuli will result in summation of the EPP and increased tension in the muscle?
Similar Medicine resources: