1. Hirsch said that the elderly need to...
- pay from their savings
- rely on their benefits
- stop going to a & e
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Uk average age rose from 34 in 1971 to 40 in....
3. Hirsch focused on...
- policy implications
- social construction of age
4. Griggith report said that...
- the elderly have no needs
- it is hard to meet the needs for care of the elderly
- it is easy to meet the needs for care of the elderly
5. Hirsch thoughts that redistrubuting....
- educational resources would help elderly
- economy would help elderly