1. Hirsch thought that elderly should
- go to smaller houses
- get to know the young people
- get involved in new activities
- make friends with other older people
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Uk average age rose from 34 in 1971 to 40 in....
3. who said that it is hard to meet the needs for care of the elderly
4. Griggith report said that...
- the elderly have no needs
- it is hard to meet the needs for care of the elderly
- it is easy to meet the needs for care of the elderly
5. Hirsch focused on...
- policy implications
- social construction of age