1. Hirsch thoughts that redistrubuting....
- educational resources would help elderly
- economy would help elderly
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Uk average age rose from 34 in 1971 to 40 in....
3. Hirsch thought that elderly should
- make friends with other older people
- go to smaller houses
- get involved in new activities
- get to know the young people
4. Hirsch focused on...
- policy implications
- social construction of age
5. Old people...
- use large amount of health services
- do not