1. Griggith report said that...
- it is hard to meet the needs for care of the elderly
- it is easy to meet the needs for care of the elderly
- the elderly have no needs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. one person household pensioners are.... of the population
3. Hirsch focused on...
- policy implications
- social construction of age
4. expenditure on healthcare means a...
- change in policies
- rise in benefits for all
- economically dependent country
5. Hirsch thoughts that redistrubuting....
- educational resources would help elderly
- economy would help elderly