- Created by: shanbyrnee
- Created on: 11-05-17 20:03
1. Which poem has graphic imagery of death in gory detail - implication of his 'guts'?
- Charge of the Light Brigade
- Bayonet Charge
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bayonet Charge has...?
- Lines of uneven length - creates irregular rythm, which mirrors the soldiers struggling.
- Natural imagery - to show the world around us which is destroyed by war
- Past tense - to show the damage that is already done.
- Individual experiences - to show the pain one can not hold.
3. London shows..?
- Stupidity within Londoners back then.
- Atate of human soul and society.
- Misuse of power.
- Power of the plague.
4. The statue is ruined - what is this?
- Irony - symbol of temporary power; power doesn't last forever.
- Simile - a figure of speech; it's not actually ruined.
- Foreshadow - a warning; he will be back.
- Graphic imagery - it's revolting detail.
5. 'War Photographer' is about...?
- Contrast between the war zones and safety back home, and the way people do not understand the truth.
- Pictures of nature and how significant they are.
- Depression at war.
- A war photographer whom sadly passed away.