- Created by: LukeeUki
- Created on: 05-04-18 12:14
1. Why is ATP given this description?
- It is used by all cells to power their reactions
- It is found everywhere in the universe
- It's what cells use to pay eachother
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a use of ATP?
- All of these!
- Muscular contraction
- Powering sodium-potassium pumps at the cell membrane
3. ATP is described as the...
- Universal energy currency
- Cellular power supply
- Powerhouse of the cell
- Cellular electricity
4. Chemiosmosis refers to...
- The flow of protons down an electrochemical gradient, through ATP synthase, coupled with the synthesis of ATP from ADP and a phosphate ion
- The fl
5. Which of these is NOT an important property of ATP?
- It is easily hydrolysed to release energy
- It releases energy efficiently, in usable quantities
- It is used in muscular contraction
- It's inert
- It can easily leave the mitochondria and enter the cytoplasm
- It is easily reformed via phosphorylation