1. Who was the Republican nomination?
- Earl Warren
- Dwight Einsenhower
- Robert Taft
- Douglous McArthur
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who won?
3. Who was the Democratic nomination?
- Alben Barkley
- Hubert Humphrey
- Adlai Stevenson
- Robert Kerr
4. Why was Stevenson dubbed egghead?
- Due to enjoying a hardboiled egg for breakfast every morning
- Due to being bald and his intellect
- Due to being bald
- He was egged by one of the other runners
5. What did Eisenhower say in his major speech towards the end of the campaign?
- That he'd go to Korea and end the war
- That he would wipe communism off the face of America
- He would perosnally arrest the first 150 found communists