1. Who was the Republican nomination?
- Douglous McArthur
- Dwight Einsenhower
- Earl Warren
- Robert Taft
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What gave Eisenhower popualrity?
- His distaste for the New Deal
- His leading role in World War Two
- His savage dislike of communism
3. Why was Stevenson dubbed egghead?
- Due to enjoying a hardboiled egg for breakfast every morning
- He was egged by one of the other runners
- Due to being bald and his intellect
- Due to being bald
4. What did Eisenhower say in his major speech towards the end of the campaign?
- He would perosnally arrest the first 150 found communists
- That he'd go to Korea and end the war
- That he would wipe communism off the face of America
5. Which candiate was a compromise?