1. Who won?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which candiate was a compromise?
3. How did Eisenhower campaign?
- Supporting the idea that he will destory communism
- Attacking "Korea, Communism and Corruption"
- Attacking "the reds under the bed"
4. How were the Democrat nominations speech received?
- They "went over the heads" of the listeners
- They "were warmly recieved" by the listeners
- They "stirred anger through out" the listeners
5. What did Eisenhower say in his major speech towards the end of the campaign?
- That he'd go to Korea and end the war
- That he would wipe communism off the face of America
- He would perosnally arrest the first 150 found communists
Similar History resources: