1. How did Eisenhower campaign?
- Attacking "Korea, Communism and Corruption"
- Attacking "the reds under the bed"
- Supporting the idea that he will destory communism
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Stevenson dubbed egghead?
- He was egged by one of the other runners
- Due to being bald and his intellect
- Due to enjoying a hardboiled egg for breakfast every morning
- Due to being bald
3. Who was the Democratic nomination?
- Adlai Stevenson
- Hubert Humphrey
- Robert Kerr
- Alben Barkley
4. Which candiate was a compromise?
5. What did Eisenhower say in his major speech towards the end of the campaign?
- That he'd go to Korea and end the war
- That he would wipe communism off the face of America
- He would perosnally arrest the first 150 found communists
Similar History resources: