1. Which sentence describes a regenerated fibre?
- Made from non-renewable sources
- Made from natural materials, chemically treated to produce fibres.
- Man-made fibres
- Not very sustainable
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a synthetic fibre?
3. Which sentence describes commercial dyeing?
- Dyeing a huge amount of fabric at a time
- Can be done in the classroom or at home.
- Works best with natural and regenerated fibres and fabrics.
- Uses pigment dyes with salts added to fix the dye.
4. What is an example of a regenerated fibre?
5. What is an example of a natural fibre?